Σάββατο 16 Οκτωβρίου 2010

ENGLISH ARTICLES

Recently, the blog Atheia, a collective blog posting articles of atheistic interest to which I sometimes contribute, has decided to translate a few of the articles in english. Since the blog Atheia does not permite comments but redirects to the authors' blog for commenting, it was necessary to post our translated articles in our respective blogs in order to allow for comments.

The purpose of this post is to contain the links to all the english translations of my articles. I considered creating a new blog, but the articles are so few, I figured it was not worth it. I will be adding more articles as I translate them.

You are welcome to read my posts and comment. If you find them interesting, you might want to visit the Atheia blog and read more, in case you have not already done it, or visit the Atheist Union of Greece webpage.

Article links:

1. Are we free to choose our religious beliefs?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: